MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2005 MG ZTT CDTI
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just joined today having been a reader for a while. Owned a ZTT for a couple of years and have to say despite it needing work ongoing (what car doesnt lol) its best car ive had and I swore 15 years ago ide never have another Rover after blowing the head on my 400 which was my first ever car and occurred within weeks of getting it lol.

So I have the CDTI mk2 on 05 plate and its good smart car v practical and rapid enough for me to get up and down the A1 plus i like a a second or two for the boost to come in its all about timing haha its a diesel love affair really lol. :)

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
I keep on thinking this is my last MG-rover ( because they went bust back in 2005), but I keep on buying them as they present such good value! Welcome. :cool:

·
Registered
2005 MG ZTT CDTI
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I keep on thinking this is my last MG-rover ( because they went bust back in 2005), but I keep on buying them as they present such good value! Welcome. :cool:
lol

Know exactly what you mean, keep seeing them for sale on side of road and always stop to look with that nagging voice in head of "dont you dare"

Actually had two ZTT's earlier in year as bought an auto CDTI mk 1 but didnt like it tbh, auto box not very responsive or economical with higher insurance and tax plus had major problems when it was declared fault free by seller (a dealer lol), who agreed to take it back after a tense week of trying to hide. So it went back and kept the mk2 manual that would eat a auto version for every meal it would seem. Lesson learned lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
lol

Know exactly what you mean, keep seeing them for sale on side of road and always stop to look with that nagging voice in head of "dont you dare"

Actually had two ZTT's earlier in year as bought an auto CDTI mk 1 but didnt like it tbh, auto box not very responsive or economical with higher insurance and tax plus had major problems when it was declared fault free by seller (a dealer lol), who agreed to take it back after a tense week of trying to hide. So it went back and kept the mk2 manual that would eat a auto version for every meal it would seem. Lesson learned lol
Good to hear you finally got a better car. High insurance with major problems is a huge headache.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts