Let me start:Last February you may have seen the outside, now in May let's have a sneaky peek inside:
And just to tease you:
How many differences could you count from the boring and dull original basic one I bought two years ago?
And I assure you that some other mods cannot be seen in that pic!
I should have got a fish eye...
Brilliant! You've got a good memory and an eagle-eye!Let me start:
- Wooden door handles inserts
- Wooden handbrake cover
- Wooden gear shift knob
- Cup holders
- Aluminium sport pedal covers
- Leather steering wheel with ICE switches on steering wheel
- Inside/outside temperature sensor
- Parking sensor
- White speedo cluster dials
- Wooden speedo instrument cover
- HUD display
- Sunglasses holder (with my family name initial, reminder of my lovely mum's keyring)
- Wooden airbag cover
- Silver painted airvents
- Armrest in-between front seats
Did I forgott something from,inside?
Good suggestions but...Just for start, can I say:
- Leather seats
- Door cards with bottle holder on them as 2004-2005 models have
You can't do it directly from your computer.Can anyone tell me how I can add pics,please ?? I have a collection of pics in 'my documents' as file numbers. ..... I know that when I add one of these to an e-mail,it shows as a proper pic,not just a link. How to do the same on here ??...