MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
rover_600
17 Posts
I have the Bosch 5.0 system on my 623 99 model. I have attempted to short out the connector under the steering wheel but the abs light stays on when the ignition is turned on. Is there a way of resetting the codes stored in the unit such as pulling fuses out?

·
Rover Lifestyle
Rover 200 Rover 600
12,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the Bosch 5.0 system on my 623 99 model. I have attempted to short out the connector under the steering wheel but the abs light stays on when the ignition is turned on. Is there a way of resetting the codes stored in the unit such as pulling fuses out?
Reset by fuse out was an option of earlier ABS systems before Bosch. I am not sure you can reset Bosch system codes without access through diagnostic port.

·
Registered
rover_600
17 Posts
Reset by fuse out was an option of earlier ABS systems before Bosch. I am not sure you can reset Bosch system codes without access through diagnostic port.
I finally got it to flash 1 long and 5 short followed by 5 long and 4 short. Nothing is listed for the last one which is confusing. Any idea?

·
Rover Lifestyle
Rover 200 Rover 600
12,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I finally got it to flash 1 long and 5 short followed by 5 long and 4 short. Nothing is listed for the last one which is confusing. Any idea?
Unfortunately no. All codes that I know of are listed above.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts