MG-Rover.org Forums banner

2141 - 2160 of 2197 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
OK, so I just had to post the pictures of my newly acquired MG ZT 190+. It is the last one made in the colour Black Olive. It is (as far as I know) the only Black Olive driving around in The Netherlands.

So here goes....

Not shown but included is a Webasto Heating unit and a Loony Tuns exhaust.

Gosh... I am happy with it :clap:

Greetz,

Sjonnie
Nice :)

I have the same dashboard as you:

·
Registered
293 Posts
It's a '54 plate, so plenty were built after mine. In addition to what you can see in my pic it has the message centre highline instrument pack, power-fold mirrors and heated front seats.

Not sure if these were optional extras when new..

·
Registered
836 Posts
ZT 180 Sport Auto SE

Hello Ladies and Gents ! Been quite a few years since i was on here but i have returned to the world of ZT driving in this lovely example...

:scotland:

·
Registered
812 Posts
When I first got my car back in November 2008, I took a couple of nice photos in a churchyard. Yesterday, about 5 and a half years later, I did the same. Car looks just as good as it did then, maybe even better. :D

2008 pics on the left, 2014 pics on the right :

Also took some nice pics of the car while visiting the Elmley RSPB Nature Reserve...

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
TGB had to go for her MOT ............................ and she failed on three indicator bulbs being too white the two fronts and one side repeater and two split rubbers. one on the O/S/F lower ball joint and one on a drop link.

Ordered two new drop links and new orange LED lamps for the repeaters. Already have some 581's on hand. just the blower ball joint rubber to source.

Then fit it all.

·
Registered
rover_800
13 Posts
My 2.5 Connoissuer Tourer

This is number 2 of 16 exported to New Zealand. There are more here now, thanks to private imports and from used imports ex Singapore and Japan. But a Tourer in in 75/ZT-T guise is still a very rare beast over here.
Mine is Aug 2002 built, first registered Jan 2003.
Has been mine since the 4th July 2014......has been treated to a polish, and all wheels removed and cleaned, and all suspension, under guards cleaned since these pics were taken.
Graeme

·
Brooklands Winner 2012
mg_tf
1,951 Posts
Hi Guys, not sure if this is appropriate to post here but I am a MG Photographer some of you may have spotted me at a show here and there, well thought I would share one of my images from Longbridge this year, hope you like it.... you can visit my photography page on the like below .. cheers Damien

2141 - 2160 of 2197 Posts