MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if someone with the New MG ZS 2020 (70 plate) Automatic Model could help me out with a question. My car has been in the garage after an insurance repair to the passenger side (front and back doors).

I've got the car back but one thing I'm not sure about is the display indicators on the console for the back doors when they are open. When the front driver side or passenger side door opens each one is indicated on the digital display individually. However when either back door is opened the indicator shows both sides and not just the one that is open. Is that normal and how it's supposed to be and am I wrong in thinking before the repair each door was shown individually?

Can't find anything online or in the handbook so any help with this would be great.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just wondering if someone with the New MG ZS 2020 (70 plate) Automatic Model could help me out with a question. My car has been in the garage after an insurance repair to the passenger side (front and back doors).

I've got the car back but one thing I'm not sure about is the display indicators on the console for the back doors when they are open. When the front driver side or passenger side door opens each one is indicated on the digital display individually. However when either back door is opened the indicator shows both sides and not just the one that is open. Is that normal and how it's supposed to be and am I wrong in thinking before the repair each door was shown individually?

Can't find anything online or in the handbook so any help with this would be great.
Yes mines is the same from new open the rear door and both light up only the front doors are individual

1 - 3 of 3 Posts