MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I think this question has been answered before but I wasn't sure if it was definite or not.
I have an MGTF as a project and am looking for a replacement bonnet as opposed to getting this one sorted and resprayed. I have seen one in decent condition in the right colour but it has come off an MGF.
Does anybody know if it will fit the TF?
Are they the same or very similar?
I have been looking at photos of the 2 vehicles and I can see the headlights are not quite the same but I am not sure whether this affects the bonnet or not.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Hi,
I think this question has been answered before but I wasn't sure if it was definite or not.
I have an MGTF as a project and am looking for a replacement bonnet as opposed to getting this one sorted and resprayed. I have seen one in decent condition in the right colour but it has come off an MGF.
Does anybody know if it will fit the TF?
Are they the same or very similar?
I have been looking at photos of the 2 vehicles and I can see the headlights are not quite the same but I am not sure whether this affects the bonnet or not.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Bonnet wings doors are the same

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
Yep all the same. Before you buy, have a good look at the colour to make sure it is a good match. Even with he same code, the years and batch of paint can make a difference.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts