MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I’m not really into wishing cars a Happy Birthday but my little BRG ‘F’ turns 25 today so I will make an exception.

We have had her for 21 of those years and the car is still a pride and joy of the family (or at least me) and it’s still fun to drive especially in the spring and summer.

Spent £65 this week on cleaning gear for it and she is also booked in to have new rear discs, pads and callipers next week.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow - Well done! Mine is now 23 years old and I have owned it from new. How many miles has your car done? Mine is at 63K.
Hi Julian, that’s fantastic it’s nice to have had these for all these years.

My car has done 114000 however, most of those miles were done in it’s younger years as it does an average of 500 miles per year now.

I remember it cost £8000 when we got her...

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
K8, Well done a great looking car in BRG. I have Alumina Green since 2004 now with 130000 mls later. I enclose a pic from Mg Frst in 2008 in Gaydon.
That’s a really nice colour and car, I hope we all get to enjoy some long open top drives this year?
I have always promised myself I would take the F over to the Isle of Man for a long weekend and tour the island with the Mrs 🇮🇲

1 - 9 of 9 Posts