MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
mg_tf
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to put the drivers side window glass and regulator back, but not sure how to bolt the window to the regulator.
Is it the glass bolted to regulator or the regulator bolted to the glass. Hope that makes some kind of sense

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
If it isn’t clear when you get in there, simply remove the N/S door card and copy the assembly from that side.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am going to put the drivers side window glass and regulator back, but not sure how to bolt the window to the regulator.
Is it the glass bolted to regulator or the regulator bolted to the glass. Hope that makes some kind of sense View attachment 136705
Hi just having had my regulator fail yesterday it assembles bolt through the regulator into the clamps on the bottom of the glass as they have the captive thread. What a pain it failed. After years of messing I had finally stopped the water getting in the drivers door now with the "new"regulator fitted its put the glass completly out of alingment so I'm going to have to start all over again .......I hate water leaks in cars I've sorted most of them even the boot is completly dry after the long hot spring we had!
Paul

1 - 4 of 4 Posts